9.29.2008

Sprint's ReadyNow Commercial Somehow Works

I have said before I don't like commercials that seem insincere or commercials that aim to make the tech elite look like the "common man," but there's something about the new Sprint ReadyNow commercials that feels good. 




Dan Hesse, CEO of the wireless giant, sits in a diner and tells me he wants to help me embrace the power of technology. And I believe him. 

Where the plan could fall short is on the retail level. Now that people think they can go in to any Sprint store and get top-notch, personalized phone set-up, the company must follow through. The helpful spirit and tech expert persona must be reflected by every sales rep on the floor. Personally, I think this is one of the most difficult challenges any retailer faces - turning their employees from cash-slingers in to true brand advocates. 

0 comments:

 
blog template by suckmylolly.com : header hand photo by Aaron Murphy