3.28.2008

When I Grow Up I Want to Manipulate Your Mind

Ever since I got over my dream of wanting to be an actress or a ballerina or one of many other childhood ideals, I wanted to work in marketing.

Why? Because I was fascinated by the science and technique behind creating desires, selling a dream, telling people what they want.

Well, here I am, forging a career in the marketing world, and even after it's been demystified by years of college, mindless internships and a lot of writers block, I'm still amazed at the techniques I see being used every day.

This blog is a collection of my marketing musings as well as an opportunity to give props to others who are doing a bang-up job planting the seed of desire in all of us.

0 comments:

 
blog template by suckmylolly.com : header hand photo by Aaron Murphy