3.28.2008

Recommended Reading

I like to read, and not always about marketing. But from time to time I'll try to recommend some of the industry-related reading I've picked up.

Why We Buy was a really insightful read - and interesting enough to keep me paging through it on my vacation in Los Angeles - something that should have been far more compelling than reading something about marketing. I couldn't wait to see what Underhill would say next.

Now, when I shop, I notice a lot of the subtleties talked about in this book, from the width of the aisles to the placement of shopping baskets. Retailers have really taken notice of Underhill's reasearch. And for good reason.

I strongly believe that this book should be required for marketing students and veterans alike.

Get it here: Amazon



0 comments:

 
blog template by suckmylolly.com : header hand photo by Aaron Murphy